Reservations of accommodation are accepted by Mr. P. J. Bradley and Mrs. C. L. Bradley ("the Licensors") from the clients ("the Tenants") upon the following conditions:
1. The Tenants agree to take good care of their holiday home, to leave it clean and tidy and to replace any breakages.
2. Tenancies commence from 15.00 hrs. on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00 hrs. on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3.Bookings made prior to six weeks before arrival date: an initial deposit of one third of the total rent is payable as a deposit. The balance is due six weeks before arrival.
4. Bookings made within six weeks of arrival date: full amount payable.
5. Receipt of the deposit does not imply acceptance of the booking. The Licensors at their discretion reserve the right at any time to cancel any bookings or make alterations to their arrangements in which event no liability of such cancellations or changes shall fall upon the Licensors save only that the monies received in respect of the bookings so cancelled shall be refunded.
6. BOOKING CANCELLATION. If you are compelled to cancel your holiday notify us immediately, in writing by 1st class mail. If we are successful in reletting, you only forfeit your Booking Deposit. If we don't relet then you will be held responsible for prompt payment of the full balance due.
7. We reserve the right to make any booking subject to a deposit being received against inventory and cleaning, refundable after the holiday, less any damaged or missing items and less any other than normal cleaning being necessary by us. Where no deposit is received for this purpose, any such additional expenses will be charged to the Tenants at the termination of the holiday.
8. Linen is not provided but may be hired by arrangement in writing.
9. COMPLAINTS: If it is felt that there are reasonable grounds for complaint about your holiday home we must be contacted immediately so that appropriate action can be taken. No such matters can be dealt with after completion of your holiday.
10. ACCESS. The Licensors or their agents shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time for essential maintenance or repairs. Wherever possible this would be by prior arrangement.
11.The Licensors will not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, flood, riot, war, strikes, or sickness of the Tenants.
12. The licensors do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to any car or its contents or for loss or damage by or to third persons. Baggage is at owner's risk at all times.
13. No dogs, cats or other uncaged pets are allowed in the property
14. All disputes which at any time arise between the parties to the contract, arising from the acceptance of a booking concerning its subject matter, construction or effect or the rights, obligations and liabilities of the parties shall be referred to a single arbitration to be agreed between the parties or in default of agreement to two arbitrators, one to be appointed by each party and all cases subject to the Arbitration Act of 1950 or any statutory modification thereof for the time being in force.